Your Ad Here

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chi-A.D. - Infinitism



Old-skool with a twist of development? Certainly a very representative blend of melodic and hard core bass arranging. A very good album even if I don't dig all the tracks. To me what 2001 trance is about anyway. You get the melodic elements from mid nineties goatrance but taken in a darker direction. Not cheery AP leads, but a darker sound here.

Track 3 Celestial in any case make this album worth any and more of it's pennies. Everything in this track is perfect. The build-up long and patient, repetitive and dark, and with tons of stuff going on when it hits you ... the most wicked out of this world lead melody at 2:17. The first time I heard this, it was like, Whou! Have I heard this before? Maybe I have but I'll never get it out of my brain now!

Tracklist:

01. Beyond The Singularity
02. Sub-Atomica
03. Celeastial
04. Eye Am The I
05. The Flame
06. C.12
07. Animatrix
08. Purity

LinK:

MU

"OM NAMAH SHIVAYA"

"Psychedelia Rocks"

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online